- Build Talent Pipelines of Management Consulting Talent - For the fastest growing practice of a global consulting firm, engaged as an “on-demand” resource to provide outsourced talent sourcing of highly specialized technology and business consultants in the education, healthcare and non-profit industries. Filled over 20 positions in 6 months at the Associate, Manager and Director Levels at a cost savings of 20% less than the client's former use of contingency search vendors.
- M&A – Retail Store Expansion Management Recruitment – for the market leader in quick service paycheck lending and check cashing services, engaged to provide and manage a team of 3 contract recruiters to support a highly confidential, pre-acquisition recruitment initiative to hire 25 retail store managers and 10 regional district managers in 8 markets across the U.S in 60 days. Eexceeded hiring goals by 25% within the desired timeline at a 30% lower cost than using contingency search vendors.
- Contract Recruiting Interim Solution - Engineers: For a premiere Motorcycle manufacturer and retailer, provided a team of recruiters to support all corporate and field manufacturing operations recruitment for a 6 month interim period while awaiting a transition to a full RPO outsourcing vendor solution. Streamlined end to end hiring process, optimized technology platform and filled over 60 positions up to VP level across multiple business units were filled.
- Automated New Hire On-Boarding System – Lead the selection and integration of a new automated on-boarding system for a wireless telecommunications company. Developed strategy and executed online migration initiatives. Lead program team including business, technology, and advertising agency vendors involving conflict resolution and collaboration to result in successful launch including substantial improvement in recruiter efficiency and candidate satisfaction.
- Employee Referral Program Automation / Internal Career Center – Established enterprise-wide automated employee referral program and internal applicant process. Developed internal policies and strategy for design, communication and execution. Liaison between business, technology, and marketing / advertising agency vendors.
- Design and Implement a New Recruiting Model: For a startup technology solutions consulting firm, engaged to create a “talent engine” designed to build ongoing talent pipelines of top technology consulting professionals through implementation of: Targeted social networking, employment branding, applicant tracking, metrics, interviewing and selection practices. Implemented HireDesk ATS.
- Transformation to a Centralized Recruitment Model: For a global retail banking and financial services firm, performed a recruitment optimization facilitated workshop that resulted in a strategic decision to move from a decentralized HR generalist recruiting model to a centralized sourcing center hybrid recruiting model using an RPO provider. Provided change management coaching to the client’s new talent acquisition leader as well as ongoing mentoring and coaching related to the transformation.
- RPO Outsourcing Decision Support: For a global consumer products company, conducted US feasibility study to support a recommendation to outsource professional recruiting to an RPO vendor. Lead the RPO vendor needs analysis, selection review and recommendation process. Facilitated vendor contract negotiations and implementation strategy to ensure optimum benefit for the client. Advised on pre-vendor implementation change considerations and facilitated key executive stakeholder decisions on key decision points.
- Global Expansion – Recruitment Optimization Assessment: For a global luxury hotel expanding aggressively into Asia and Eastern Europe, engaged by the SVP of HR to perform a global talent acquisition / expansion readiness study to identify gaps in their ability to support the planned future talent acquisition needs of the planned expansion into Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Leadership Succession & Talent Management Diagnostic: For a global Nuclear Energy provider, performed a comprehensive analysis of the organizations leadership succession and talent management practices, systems and processes. Assessed succession pool readiness and health as well as determined critical role skill gaps in the organization that need to be addressed due to aging workforce issues.
September 12, 2013
Earlier this summer, talentRISE invited corporate human resources leaders, corporate recruiting leaders and independent contract recruiting and HR professionals to participate in a brief mid-year “recruiting innovation and trends” survey to better understand how businesses are planning to meet their … Continue reading
August 13, 2013
JAMES K WADZINSKI; NATIONAL SURGICAL QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS FOR OUR CLIENT: AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS The American College of Surgeons is a scientific and educational association of surgeons that was founded in 1913 to improve the quality of … Continue reading
May 14, 2013
talentRISE has launched a survey on where and how businesses need to invest today so they have the STRATEGY, TECHNOLOGY & TOOLS, PROCESS and PEOPLE to successfully recruit top talent. At the heart of the survey are questions such as: Why are … Continue reading
More News »
November 22, 2013
I am a husband and the father of three adults now in their 20’s: two sons and a beautiful daughter. My oldest at 26 is out of the house and enjoying his career as a revenue cycle consultant to a … Continue reading
October 15, 2013
From Zero to Sixty in Just Four Years We recently had the pleasure of speaking with Tim Kinney, a Managing Director at MultiCare Consulting Services. MultiCare Consulting Services (MCS) provides revenue cycle assessment, strategy design, and optimization assistance for healthcare providers. The … Continue reading
September 12, 2013
The Client: Our client is an award-winning healthcare organization located in Chicagoland and known for delivering high-quality care through state-of-the-art technology, an unwavering patient focus and seamless access to top-notch health care. The Challenge: Our client needed to transform its recruitment … Continue reading
More from Blogs »
No Events More Events »