- Build Talent Pipelines of Management Consulting Talent - For the fastest growing practice of a global consulting firm, engaged as an “on-demand” resource to provide outsourced talent sourcing of highly specialized technology and business consultants in the education, healthcare and non-profit industries. Filled over 20 positions in 6 months at the Associate, Manager and Director Levels at a cost savings of 20% less than the client's former use of contingency search vendors.
- M&A – Retail Store Expansion Management Recruitment – for the market leader in quick service paycheck lending and check cashing services, engaged to provide and manage a team of 3 contract recruiters to support a highly confidential, pre-acquisition recruitment initiative to hire 25 retail store managers and 10 regional district managers in 8 markets across the U.S in 60 days. Eexceeded hiring goals by 25% within the desired timeline at a 30% lower cost than using contingency search vendors.
- Contract Recruiting Interim Solution - Engineers: For a premiere Motorcycle manufacturer and retailer, provided a team of recruiters to support all corporate and field manufacturing operations recruitment for a 6 month interim period while awaiting a transition to a full RPO outsourcing vendor solution. Streamlined end to end hiring process, optimized technology platform and filled over 60 positions up to VP level across multiple business units were filled.
- Automated New Hire On-Boarding System – Lead the selection and integration of a new automated on-boarding system for a wireless telecommunications company. Developed strategy and executed online migration initiatives. Lead program team including business, technology, and advertising agency vendors involving conflict resolution and collaboration to result in successful launch including substantial improvement in recruiter efficiency and candidate satisfaction.
- Employee Referral Program Automation / Internal Career Center – Established enterprise-wide automated employee referral program and internal applicant process. Developed internal policies and strategy for design, communication and execution. Liaison between business, technology, and marketing / advertising agency vendors.
- Design and Implement a New Recruiting Model: For a startup technology solutions consulting firm, engaged to create a “talent engine” designed to build ongoing talent pipelines of top technology consulting professionals through implementation of: Targeted social networking, employment branding, applicant tracking, metrics, interviewing and selection practices. Implemented HireDesk ATS.
- Transformation to a Centralized Recruitment Model: For a global retail banking and financial services firm, performed a recruitment optimization facilitated workshop that resulted in a strategic decision to move from a decentralized HR generalist recruiting model to a centralized sourcing center hybrid recruiting model using an RPO provider. Provided change management coaching to the client’s new talent acquisition leader as well as ongoing mentoring and coaching related to the transformation.
- RPO Outsourcing Decision Support: For a global consumer products company, conducted US feasibility study to support a recommendation to outsource professional recruiting to an RPO vendor. Lead the RPO vendor needs analysis, selection review and recommendation process. Facilitated vendor contract negotiations and implementation strategy to ensure optimum benefit for the client. Advised on pre-vendor implementation change considerations and facilitated key executive stakeholder decisions on key decision points.
- Global Expansion – Recruitment Optimization Assessment: For a global luxury hotel expanding aggressively into Asia and Eastern Europe, engaged by the SVP of HR to perform a global talent acquisition / expansion readiness study to identify gaps in their ability to support the planned future talent acquisition needs of the planned expansion into Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Leadership Succession & Talent Management Diagnostic: For a global Nuclear Energy provider, performed a comprehensive analysis of the organizations leadership succession and talent management practices, systems and processes. Assessed succession pool readiness and health as well as determined critical role skill gaps in the organization that need to be addressed due to aging workforce issues.
October 15, 2014
We wish to thank Gregory Stobbe SPHR JD, an independent human resources consultant, for the “must read” content below on an important change in the law that takes effect January 1, 2015. Ban the Box! Who is behind the Ban … Continue reading
September 16, 2014
We’re pleased to announce the launch of a unique fast-track program to help organizations mitigate the risks associated with executive-level hires in their first 100 days. The comprehensive coaching program shortens start-up time, accelerates learning and improves productivity for new executives … Continue reading
August 18, 2014
We are excited to announce that Mr. Darryl Hendricks has joined our client, Urban Partnership Bank, as a Retail Banking Executive effective September 8, 2014. Darryl will report to Levoi Brown, Chief Banking Officer for Urban Partnership Bank. Most recently, … Continue reading
More News »
November 21, 2014
In a feature article in this month’s Workforce Solutions Review (a publication of IHRIM, the International Human Resource Information Management association), we discuss how lessons learned from exit interviews can inform and improve onboarding programs. The expression, “You never get … Continue reading
November 11, 2014
The International Association of Coaching (IAC) just published my article titled, “How Coaches and Recruiters Can, Together, Protect Our Clients’ Investment – A Headhunter’s Perspective on the Value Coaches Provide”. In the piece, I discuss the expensive challenge of keeping newly … Continue reading
November 3, 2014
The Best Advice to Job Seekers Seeking to Network Since I’ve spent the majority of my career working for organizations to help them hire the best talent possible, it’s always gratifying to sit on the other side of the desk … Continue reading
More from Blogs »
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
|HR.com Virtual Conference|
01/19/2015 - 01/21/2015
AAMA 2015: The National Summit of Medical Administrators
Hilton Clearwater Beach, Clearwater Florida