- Build Talent Pipelines of Management Consulting Talent - For the fastest growing practice of a global consulting firm, engaged as an “on-demand” resource to provide outsourced talent sourcing of highly specialized technology and business consultants in the education, healthcare and non-profit industries. Filled over 20 positions in 6 months at the Associate, Manager and Director Levels at a cost savings of 20% less than the client's former use of contingency search vendors.
- M&A – Retail Store Expansion Management Recruitment – for the market leader in quick service paycheck lending and check cashing services, engaged to provide and manage a team of 3 contract recruiters to support a highly confidential, pre-acquisition recruitment initiative to hire 25 retail store managers and 10 regional district managers in 8 markets across the U.S in 60 days. Eexceeded hiring goals by 25% within the desired timeline at a 30% lower cost than using contingency search vendors.
- Contract Recruiting Interim Solution - Engineers: For a premiere Motorcycle manufacturer and retailer, provided a team of recruiters to support all corporate and field manufacturing operations recruitment for a 6 month interim period while awaiting a transition to a full RPO outsourcing vendor solution. Streamlined end to end hiring process, optimized technology platform and filled over 60 positions up to VP level across multiple business units were filled.
- Automated New Hire On-Boarding System – Lead the selection and integration of a new automated on-boarding system for a wireless telecommunications company. Developed strategy and executed online migration initiatives. Lead program team including business, technology, and advertising agency vendors involving conflict resolution and collaboration to result in successful launch including substantial improvement in recruiter efficiency and candidate satisfaction.
- Employee Referral Program Automation / Internal Career Center – Established enterprise-wide automated employee referral program and internal applicant process. Developed internal policies and strategy for design, communication and execution. Liaison between business, technology, and marketing / advertising agency vendors.
- Design and Implement a New Recruiting Model: For a startup technology solutions consulting firm, engaged to create a “talent engine” designed to build ongoing talent pipelines of top technology consulting professionals through implementation of: Targeted social networking, employment branding, applicant tracking, metrics, interviewing and selection practices. Implemented HireDesk ATS.
- Transformation to a Centralized Recruitment Model: For a global retail banking and financial services firm, performed a recruitment optimization facilitated workshop that resulted in a strategic decision to move from a decentralized HR generalist recruiting model to a centralized sourcing center hybrid recruiting model using an RPO provider. Provided change management coaching to the client’s new talent acquisition leader as well as ongoing mentoring and coaching related to the transformation.
- RPO Outsourcing Decision Support: For a global consumer products company, conducted US feasibility study to support a recommendation to outsource professional recruiting to an RPO vendor. Lead the RPO vendor needs analysis, selection review and recommendation process. Facilitated vendor contract negotiations and implementation strategy to ensure optimum benefit for the client. Advised on pre-vendor implementation change considerations and facilitated key executive stakeholder decisions on key decision points.
- Global Expansion – Recruitment Optimization Assessment: For a global luxury hotel expanding aggressively into Asia and Eastern Europe, engaged by the SVP of HR to perform a global talent acquisition / expansion readiness study to identify gaps in their ability to support the planned future talent acquisition needs of the planned expansion into Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Leadership Succession & Talent Management Diagnostic: For a global Nuclear Energy provider, performed a comprehensive analysis of the organizations leadership succession and talent management practices, systems and processes. Assessed succession pool readiness and health as well as determined critical role skill gaps in the organization that need to be addressed due to aging workforce issues.
May 20, 2015
We are excited to announce that Mr. Jeffrey K. Russell has joined our client, First National Bank in Sioux Falls, as the Chief Deposit Officer effective May 11, 2015. Jeffery will report to William L. Baker, Chairman and CEO for … Continue reading
May 14, 2015
Hiring Veterans? Rethink Your Recruitment Strategy: Put HIGH TOUCH back into your HIGH TECH recruiting practices…Or you will fail
Insanity, as famously defined by Albert Einstein, is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results. Analogously, employers who are frustrated by their inability to attract, hire, retain and develop veterans must revisit, and re-vamp their … Continue reading
May 6, 2015
TalentRISE today announced that it is partnering with ConnectVETS to help U.S. military veterans more effectively transition to the civilian workforce, enable employers to better connect with this experienced talent pool and, if applicable, meet the new regulations for veteran … Continue reading
More News »
April 24, 2015
Andersen Alumni Association recently published partner, Jim O’Malley’s article, “The New Emerging Race for Talent…Consulting Firms, Get a Head Start – Now!” Below is an excerpt from the article. Read the full article here. The March 2015 jobs report concluded that … Continue reading
April 23, 2015
Recruiting Trends just published my article titled, “Professional Services Hiring Is Accelerating: 3 Ways to Stay Ahead of the Trend.” Below is an excerpt from the article. Read the full article here. The recent unemployment data has analysts contending that we … Continue reading
April 13, 2015
The latest jobs report, released March 6, broke several records as the unemployment rate decreased in every single state and now stands at 5.5% overall for the entire country, the lowest since May 2008. The data has analysts contending that … Continue reading
More from Blogs »
No Events More Events »