- Build Talent Pipelines of Management Consulting Talent - For the fastest growing practice of a global consulting firm, engaged as an “on-demand” resource to provide outsourced talent sourcing of highly specialized technology and business consultants in the education, healthcare and non-profit industries. Filled over 20 positions in 6 months at the Associate, Manager and Director Levels at a cost savings of 20% less than the client's former use of contingency search vendors.
- M&A – Retail Store Expansion Management Recruitment – for the market leader in quick service paycheck lending and check cashing services, engaged to provide and manage a team of 3 contract recruiters to support a highly confidential, pre-acquisition recruitment initiative to hire 25 retail store managers and 10 regional district managers in 8 markets across the U.S in 60 days. Eexceeded hiring goals by 25% within the desired timeline at a 30% lower cost than using contingency search vendors.
- Contract Recruiting Interim Solution - Engineers: For a premiere Motorcycle manufacturer and retailer, provided a team of recruiters to support all corporate and field manufacturing operations recruitment for a 6 month interim period while awaiting a transition to a full RPO outsourcing vendor solution. Streamlined end to end hiring process, optimized technology platform and filled over 60 positions up to VP level across multiple business units were filled.
- Automated New Hire On-Boarding System – Lead the selection and integration of a new automated on-boarding system for a wireless telecommunications company. Developed strategy and executed online migration initiatives. Lead program team including business, technology, and advertising agency vendors involving conflict resolution and collaboration to result in successful launch including substantial improvement in recruiter efficiency and candidate satisfaction.
- Employee Referral Program Automation / Internal Career Center – Established enterprise-wide automated employee referral program and internal applicant process. Developed internal policies and strategy for design, communication and execution. Liaison between business, technology, and marketing / advertising agency vendors.
- Design and Implement a New Recruiting Model: For a startup technology solutions consulting firm, engaged to create a “talent engine” designed to build ongoing talent pipelines of top technology consulting professionals through implementation of: Targeted social networking, employment branding, applicant tracking, metrics, interviewing and selection practices. Implemented HireDesk ATS.
- Transformation to a Centralized Recruitment Model: For a global retail banking and financial services firm, performed a recruitment optimization facilitated workshop that resulted in a strategic decision to move from a decentralized HR generalist recruiting model to a centralized sourcing center hybrid recruiting model using an RPO provider. Provided change management coaching to the client’s new talent acquisition leader as well as ongoing mentoring and coaching related to the transformation.
- RPO Outsourcing Decision Support: For a global consumer products company, conducted US feasibility study to support a recommendation to outsource professional recruiting to an RPO vendor. Lead the RPO vendor needs analysis, selection review and recommendation process. Facilitated vendor contract negotiations and implementation strategy to ensure optimum benefit for the client. Advised on pre-vendor implementation change considerations and facilitated key executive stakeholder decisions on key decision points.
- Global Expansion – Recruitment Optimization Assessment: For a global luxury hotel expanding aggressively into Asia and Eastern Europe, engaged by the SVP of HR to perform a global talent acquisition / expansion readiness study to identify gaps in their ability to support the planned future talent acquisition needs of the planned expansion into Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- Leadership Succession & Talent Management Diagnostic: For a global Nuclear Energy provider, performed a comprehensive analysis of the organizations leadership succession and talent management practices, systems and processes. Assessed succession pool readiness and health as well as determined critical role skill gaps in the organization that need to be addressed due to aging workforce issues.
February 18, 2015
We are pleased to announce that Rick Gray has joined our team as chief executive officer to execute on our company’s business plan and lead the development and implementation of our longer-term growth strategy. To read the press release, link … Continue reading
February 3, 2015
TalentRISE recently successfully completed a consulting project to help a client develop a roadmap for a global Talent Acquisition Strategy. Read more below. Our Client’s Profile: A multi-billion manufacturer of an iconic American brand Operates globally but lacked a standardized … Continue reading
January 14, 2015
The Arthur Andersen Alumni Newsletter recently published an article on the critical role relationships play when selecting an executive search firm. That comes through, loud and clear, in the latest TalentRISE 2014 Recruiting Innovations and Best Practices Survey. Conducted with … Continue reading
More News »
March 9, 2015
We are excited to announce that Mr. Matthew Beckmann has joined our client, Urban Partnership Bank, as the Vice President of Bancorp Manager of Compliance, BSA/AML effective March 2, 2015. Matthew will report to Jennifer Walton, Chief Compliance Officer for … Continue reading
March 5, 2015
The most recent issue of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce e-newsletter includes an interview with Gayle Norton in which she makes a very strong case for why Talent Acquisition needs to encompass so much more than what organizations have typically labeled … Continue reading
March 5, 2015
We are excited to announce that Ms. Gail Carter has joined our client, Accretive, as a Site Lead-Director of Operations effective March 2, 2015. Gail reports to Carmen Pla, VP of Operations. Most recently, Gail was a VP of Finance … Continue reading
More from Blogs »
No Events More Events »